Our advanced technology, modern surgical techniques, and highly trained staff combine for a safe and effective medical environment. Prior to surgery, patients are carefully screened for safety. Anesthetics are customized to meet your pet’s specific needs.
Along with our fully trained veterinary and technical staff, we provide the following:
- LASER surgery... Advantages: less bleeding, less trauma, and faster healing than traditional surgery!
- Intravenous fluids during surgery
- Advanced sterilization techniques
- Monitored vital signs including blood pressure, respiratory rate, heart rate and rhythm (ECG), and blood oxygen saturation
- Heated surgery table for comfort
- Dedicated veterinary technicians monitoring patients during surgery and recovery
We treat all patients with care and compassion, from routine spays and neuters to the most complex procedures. In all surgical cases, appropriate and effective pain management is vital to your pet’s safety and comfort.
We offer -- and highly recommend -- pre-anesthetic blood work on each surgical patient, to create a personalized anesthetic plan. These precautions allow us to provide the safest anesthesia experience possible for our patients.